Group Talks is very dynamic and informative form. Participants will be divided into groups where every group will have the opportunity to talk to 5 different people working on a various positions in the industry. Each session will be 10 minutes long, so it is avdisable to prepare your questions in advance.
- Which technologies and on what projects Ana as a software developer is working on?
- What are the main concerns of UX designers and how close they have to collaborate with developers?
- What is HR Partner and how it is different from standard HR positons in different companies?
- What is Product Owner and which skills do you need in order to do this job?
- How important is testing in project cycle? Who can become a tester? Manual or automatic?
Wanna know all these answers and more? Apply HERE for the Group Talks and find out more about these positions, skills, job opportunities.